ASnowpasta Chronicles turns 3 today!!!!
My, my where did the time go?
I never thought that in a million years I would be this dedicated to anything like this in my life.
I have poured so much time and energy into this site and it never gets old.
And yet, the truth is this is only the beginning for this site.
I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support that has made this site a reality.
I’m grateful for everyone who continues to follow me on this wonderful journey called life.
Here’s to three years and many more to come.
Believe it or not, I really love Metal. I started to listen to Metal when I was in High School and ever since then, I was hooked. Metal-core, Nu-metal, Melodic metal, Death metal, Djent, etc you name it. However, I’m very picky choosy about the songs and bands that I listen to, but there are quite a few songs that grab my attention. I just wanted to share some of my favorite quotes from some of my favorite metal songs. Believe it or not, maybe you might find some insight from some of these song quotes.
- “We make this world worth saving, are you prepared to believe? Kill everything that kills you, live long and die for me.” -Slipknot, Sarcastrophe
- “I left behind this little fact; you cannot kill what you did not create.” -Slipknot, Duality
- “Have faith and you won’t be left behind.” -Veil of Maya, Aeris
- “All my life, I’ve been waiting for something that never came, it never came. But I’ll keep saying. All my life, I’ve been searching for something, to break these chains, to break these chains. And I’ll keep swinging.” -The Ghost Inside, Engine 45
- “I won’t wear the crown of thorns. I won’t wear the mask of Judas. I’ll never be what you want me to be. You’ll never see the beauty I see.” -Bleeding Through, Number Seven With a Bullet
- “I won’t break, not today. I won’t break, not today. Dead like me. Dead like me.”- Bleeding Through, Dead Like Me
- “I’m holding on to a fairytale, we’re moving forward but we’re not there yet.” -A Day to Remember, Homesick.
- “God help those who help themselves, and forget about everyone else. You lost your nerve, you missed the point. God help those with open hands, may they never feel burden again. Yeah I’ll stand up for those who can’t. I’ll close the distance.” -A Day to Remember, Sometimes You’re the Hammer, Sometimes You’re the Nail
- “Burn me alive. If you feel that’s justified. I need more than faith, to see you on the other side, the other side.” -A Day to Remember, Justified
- “I’ve done this on my own. And I don’t care what you do to me, I won’t hand over, I won’t hand over what is mine. I’ve done this for too long, to let you take it away from me,It’s too late to stop me ‘Cause I refuse. I refuse… to die. I refuse to die!” -Stonesour, Hell & Consequences
If you lose the ‘I’.
Lose ‘need’, ‘want’, and ‘desire’.
Love won’t expire.
“The best parts of life are the things we can’t plan. And it’s a lot harder to find happiness if you’re only searching in one place. Sometimes, you just have to throw away the map. Admit that you don’t know where you’re going and stop pressuring yourself to figure it out. Besides…a map is a […]
via Happiness #213 — emotionsoflife2016
5/24/2017 “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.” – Mahatma Gandhi Artist Unknown
via Thoughts — Eyes + Words
“We have everything we need to be happy, but we aren’t happy. Something’s missing.” ― Ray Bradbury
via Happiness #182 — emotionsoflife2016
“Confidence is that internal alignment between what you know, what you believe and what you portray.” ― Todd Stocker, Leading from the Gut: 3 Power Principles of Effective Leaders
via Confidence #364 — emotionsoflife2016