Everyone has their own idea of what kinds of stimuli brings on the tingles for them. Perhaps we all have similar things that cause us to get those tingles. Do any of these things cause you to get the warm fuzzies or tingles in the back of your neck and spine?:
- Feeling the soft tingles in your neck and shoulders from someone gently scratching your back.
- Inhaling the sweet smell of freshly made tea/coffee.
- Drinking ice cold water on a scorching hot day.
- Getting a manicure/pedicure.
- Giving/receiving a hug from a friend or loved one.
- Snuggling on the couch or bed with your dog/cat.
- Biting into a melty chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.
- Walking into a candle shop and smelling all of the wonderful candles.
- Stepping into a hot and steamy shower after a long day.
- Stepping foot into a cafe or restaurant with the sweet aroma of food.
- Listening to the sound of rain gently tapping on the window.
- Hopping into a freshly made bed.
- Sitting outside in the warm mid-day sun.
- Stepping outside in the morning on a autumn day and taking a deep breath in the cool breeze.
- Falling into a deep meditation.
If you are looking for a reason to smile, then you’re in the right place! The truth is, life is never easy. Problems and obstacles from everyday life to pure crisis can hit us like a ton of bricks at any moment in time. However, there is always a reason to laugh and there is always a reason to smile. Here’s a few nifty facts about smiling:
Smiling is good for you inside and out! So don’t forget to smile! =) Also, if you find this stuff interesting, then you might be interested in The Benefits of Laughter
So, this is something I have been meaning to bring up for a while, but it has taken me a little bit to decide that making a change to this would be the right thing to do. I have reached a point where I feel that it’s time to make a good change or two.
I must start off with wanting to say that I have been wanting The Dream Gallery to grow, but haven’t been sure how to make it do so. The Dream Gallery has has been becoming more and more mixed together with Metaphysics and Spirituality. Despite the fact that the topic of Dreams has scientific meaning, it also has all kinds of other meanings and aspects to it too. Metaphysics, Spirituality, Psychology, Sociology, Mythology, so on. So low and behold, The Dream Gallery is going to be lumped together with a new project that also dives into Metaphysics, Meditation, and Spirituality. I will have more information about these changes coming soon.
(all credit goes to the original owner(s) of featured image)
We will persevere.
Only unity will get us through this.
Unity is our best bet against this aching pain.
No one can stand within your own shoes.
Don’t let that discourage you.
Everyone has a story to tell.
Don’t give in just because the weight on your shoulders feels unbearable.
Suffering in silence must come to an end.
Only more suffering comes from turning away.
Understand that there are others out there with open arms.
Love and light is ready to be sent your way.
Suffering ends in unity.
Even if you thought you have tried everything you can think of to get your mind off of stuff, think again! You can always:
- Kick back and lay in the sun
- Create a ‘To Do’ list
- Write in your journal/diary
- Take a 20 minute cat nap
- Walk barefoot in the grass
- Decorate your room with fun and colorful stuff
- Share a cup of coffee with a friend
- Clean out a cluttered area in your house/room
- Have a picnic at a beach, lake, river, park, etc
- Take a road trip
- Go shopping with a friend
- Go see a movie
- Go outside and garden for a bit
- Go on a hike on a cool breezy day
- Turn off all of your electronics and do something fun
There truly is always something to live for, believe it or not. Life has so many beautiful quirks and meaningful things to cherish for years to come. Instead of causing yourself unnecessary harm, you can:
- Take a bite of chocolate (yum)
- Soak in a hot, bubbly, mineral bath
- Light a candle
- Watch a scary movie
- Share a laugh with friends
- Jump into a freshly made bed
- Meditate on loving topics
- Hug a friend or loved one
- Play music loud and proud
- Draw a colorful picture
- Bake some cookies
- Send a heart warming letter to a relative
- Start a new project
- Burn some incense
- Read an enticing novel
As hard as life can be, don’t give up, don’t give in, and remember that YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE. =)