Would you smile if you knew that it could save someone’s life?
Would you smile if it could wash away someone’s pain?
Would you smile if it could improve someone’s mood in seconds?
Would you smile if it could change someone’s life?
Would you smile if it brings happiness and joy to your own life?
Would you smile if you knew it would make you feel good?
Would you smile just because you can?
Regardless of the cause, I sure would.
Pain is temporary, love is forever.
It might seem long lasting, but in reality it will come to an end.
There is a always silver lining beyond the storms’ clouds.
That lining will always lead to an everlasting rainbow.
However, without the storm there would be no rainbow.
Embrace the storm as much as you embrace the rainbow.
Just wait and see what it brings you with an open mind.
You just might be surprised for what is waiting for you at the other side of the storm.
Love to all…
“Let go and let god”
Easier said than done right?
When things are said and done in the heat of the moment, it’s near to impossible to believe that.
Well, at the end of the day the little quarrels between person to person really don’t matter.
You don’t have control of the other person(s).
However, YOU are in control of yourself.
No one can ever take that away from you.
Peace and love to all.
Everyone has their own idea of what kinds of stimuli brings on the tingles for them. Perhaps we all have similar things that cause us to get those tingles. Do any of these things cause you to get the warm fuzzies or tingles in the back of your neck and spine?:
- Feeling the soft tingles in your neck and shoulders from someone gently scratching your back.
- Inhaling the sweet smell of freshly made tea/coffee.
- Drinking ice cold water on a scorching hot day.
- Getting a manicure/pedicure.
- Giving/receiving a hug from a friend or loved one.
- Snuggling on the couch or bed with your dog/cat.
- Biting into a melty chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.
- Walking into a candle shop and smelling all of the wonderful candles.
- Stepping into a hot and steamy shower after a long day.
- Stepping foot into a cafe or restaurant with the sweet aroma of food.
- Listening to the sound of rain gently tapping on the window.
- Hopping into a freshly made bed.
- Sitting outside in the warm mid-day sun.
- Stepping outside in the morning on a autumn day and taking a deep breath in the cool breeze.
- Falling into a deep meditation.
Don’t fret about today.
Things happen the way they are meant to.
Tomorrow you will be reborn.
A chance for a new and fresh start.
Don’t stress about the past.
It no longer exists.
It can’t hurt you.
Don’t worry about the future.
You can’t control everything that has yet to happen.
The present is right where you need to be.
It’s not only a moment in time, it’s also a feeling and state of being.
It’s feeling and being at one with your heart and soul.
We are universal drops.
Infinite and eternal oceans created within us all.
Infinity within each drop creates the infinite ebb and flow of the universe.
We are filled with light, love, and eternal peace.
The drops have no beginning and no end.
There is no polarity, nor definition to each drop.
We are what we need to be and that is all.
Duality is one.
We are one.
I am Zen.
I breathe it, see it, feel it.
My actions are Zen.
My thoughts, beliefs, and intentions are Zen.
I lost ‘self’, ‘want’, ‘desire’, ‘crave’, ‘wish’, and ‘ego’.
With that I am left with light, love, and Zen.
I am Zen; I am whole.