Last night before bed I decided to spend some time doing some heavy meditation. I spent a little over 30 minutes meditating with binaural beats with music. When I was meditating, I saw and felt something very very magical.
At first I saw myself in the cosmos and I was gently floating into the arms of a goddess like figure, made from the stars and cosmos around us. I could feel myself falling into a deeper state of meditation.
I saw myself standing on the ground right next to a middle-sized tree. I wasn’t in a human form at all. I remember being some kind of animal, a mix between a wolf, a dragon, and something else. I was a light blue color with bright blue eyes. I could see myself running and then taking off from the ground and going up higher and higher into the summit. I could see orbs and smaller energy forms forming around my shoulders and wings as I went through several layers of clouds. They followed me as the ones who were meant to stay on the ground, stayed on the ground. I was tempted to look back, but I didn’t. I was urged to keep going higher.
At one point I heard something say, “This is what happens when you get sick and don’t take care of yourself” I saw myself falling from the sky and then falling into a body of water. I felt tired and alone. I wasn’t able to get back up into the sky. I came back out and wandered along the side of the water, through thick brush and trees, trying to find a place to recuperate. I found a place to lie down for a bit. Then I remember getting up and finding a small waterfall. There was someone there by the waterfall. I don’t quite remember who the person was, but they felt familiar. I also remember at that point being a human again. The waterfall began to glow and then light began to fill everything around us. Life began to bloom and the color was restored within everything around me. The person by me waved at me and then I took off into the skies again.
After awhile all I could see is what appeared to be a valley created by the cosmos. It was filled with dark red and purple dust. I could hear a gentle voice speaking affirmations to me which made me feel at ease. That same voice told me to ignore the ones that spoke poorly about myself, the one filled with negativity that would throw me off. That was the voice that was my ego; the ego that is influenced by anger and fear. After that I woke up feeling relaxed and ready for bed.
Believe it or not, I really love Metal. I started to listen to Metal when I was in High School and ever since then, I was hooked. Metal-core, Nu-metal, Melodic metal, Death metal, Djent, etc you name it. However, I’m very picky choosy about the songs and bands that I listen to, but there are quite a few songs that grab my attention. I just wanted to share some of my favorite quotes from some of my favorite metal songs. Believe it or not, maybe you might find some insight from some of these song quotes.
- “We make this world worth saving, are you prepared to believe? Kill everything that kills you, live long and die for me.” -Slipknot, Sarcastrophe
- “I left behind this little fact; you cannot kill what you did not create.” -Slipknot, Duality
- “Have faith and you won’t be left behind.” -Veil of Maya, Aeris
- “All my life, I’ve been waiting for something that never came, it never came. But I’ll keep saying. All my life, I’ve been searching for something, to break these chains, to break these chains. And I’ll keep swinging.” -The Ghost Inside, Engine 45
- “I won’t wear the crown of thorns. I won’t wear the mask of Judas. I’ll never be what you want me to be. You’ll never see the beauty I see.” -Bleeding Through, Number Seven With a Bullet
- “I won’t break, not today. I won’t break, not today. Dead like me. Dead like me.”- Bleeding Through, Dead Like Me
- “I’m holding on to a fairytale, we’re moving forward but we’re not there yet.” -A Day to Remember, Homesick.
- “God help those who help themselves, and forget about everyone else. You lost your nerve, you missed the point. God help those with open hands, may they never feel burden again. Yeah I’ll stand up for those who can’t. I’ll close the distance.” -A Day to Remember, Sometimes You’re the Hammer, Sometimes You’re the Nail
- “Burn me alive. If you feel that’s justified. I need more than faith, to see you on the other side, the other side.” -A Day to Remember, Justified
- “I’ve done this on my own. And I don’t care what you do to me, I won’t hand over, I won’t hand over what is mine. I’ve done this for too long, to let you take it away from me,It’s too late to stop me ‘Cause I refuse. I refuse… to die. I refuse to die!” -Stonesour, Hell & Consequences
May Ganesha, the Universe, God, and the Ascended Masters bring love and light to you.
May they cleanse the fog of yesterday and unleash the sunshine of today.
May they guide you to push through all obstacles to make your day run smoothly.
May they shine light upon this morning to create a path of positivity for you.
Make way for today is going to be a wonderful day.
The moment I close my eyes is the moment a door opens up.
Not just any door; a door to my dreams.
Sleep opens the door to a treasure trove of dreams.
A world that I never knew could ever exist manifests in front of my eyes as I enter the realm of sleep.
Colorful worlds, characters, and colossal monuments greet me as I walk through the non-physical door.
My subconscious is a sea of endless possibilities.
The possibilities that the dreams bestow to me can very well manifest themselves if I truly wanted them to.
I will not lie when I say that there are some days where I wish I could stay in my dreams for much longer than one night.
But there is one thing that dreams have taught me that’s an important question to keep in mind in the waking world:
What new friend(s) will the day bring?
Good morning to you! Good morning to you!
I hope that today is your best one ever, I really do.
Start the day with a smile. Today is a brand new beginning.
The Dalai Lama couldn’t have said it any better.
Our dreams are an open door to a whole new world that we never knew was there.
Sweet dreams everyone.
My geology class and I went to Starved Rock National Park in mid April. We made a few different stops within the range of the Starved Rock area. We went from Buffalo Park, to a few stops within the Quarry, and lastly Mathessien Park. I took over 100 photos, so I uploaded the best of the best pictures of my adventure. 10 hours of hiking in the wet, cold, and rainy park taught me a lot about myself; stuff that I never even knew about myself. For example, I’m very clumsy and afraid of heights. However, I learned to have more confidence within my stride. I now know about myself is that no matter how I fall, I always get back up and keep going on.
I now plan on going for hikes every couple we