Why do we worry so much about having control?
It is not possible to have control over everything, except for ourselves.
And even then at the end of the day, does it even matter?
The less we focus having control over everything, the less we have to worry about, right?
Things happen for a reason.
We may not know that reason, but is really such a bad thing not to know nor to have control over it?
Things always work themselves out in the end.
Stop worrying about the little things; everyday stressors, deadlines, commitments, expectations, time, time, time….
It’s okay, I promise. 😉
Pain is temporary, love is forever.
It might seem long lasting, but in reality it will come to an end.
There is a always silver lining beyond the storms’ clouds.
That lining will always lead to an everlasting rainbow.
However, without the storm there would be no rainbow.
Embrace the storm as much as you embrace the rainbow.
Just wait and see what it brings you with an open mind.
You just might be surprised for what is waiting for you at the other side of the storm.
Love to all…
Everyone has their own idea of what kinds of stimuli brings on the tingles for them. Perhaps we all have similar things that cause us to get those tingles. Do any of these things cause you to get the warm fuzzies or tingles in the back of your neck and spine?:
- Feeling the soft tingles in your neck and shoulders from someone gently scratching your back.
- Inhaling the sweet smell of freshly made tea/coffee.
- Drinking ice cold water on a scorching hot day.
- Getting a manicure/pedicure.
- Giving/receiving a hug from a friend or loved one.
- Snuggling on the couch or bed with your dog/cat.
- Biting into a melty chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.
- Walking into a candle shop and smelling all of the wonderful candles.
- Stepping into a hot and steamy shower after a long day.
- Stepping foot into a cafe or restaurant with the sweet aroma of food.
- Listening to the sound of rain gently tapping on the window.
- Hopping into a freshly made bed.
- Sitting outside in the warm mid-day sun.
- Stepping outside in the morning on a autumn day and taking a deep breath in the cool breeze.
- Falling into a deep meditation.
My head as been wandering about in the clouds for the past several hours.
I have allowed my mind to flow freely today, not taking a single care of the stressors around me. In fact, I haven’t really taken much notice to anything.
Allowing my mind to flow freely has given me the ability to not to become so attached to things, good, bad, or inbetween.
Detached, relaxed, and free flowing.
If you are looking for a reason to smile, then you’re in the right place! The truth is, life is never easy. Problems and obstacles from everyday life to pure crisis can hit us like a ton of bricks at any moment in time. However, there is always a reason to laugh and there is always a reason to smile. Here’s a few nifty facts about smiling:
Smiling is good for you inside and out! So don’t forget to smile! =) Also, if you find this stuff interesting, then you might be interested in The Benefits of Laughter
We are universal drops.
Infinite and eternal oceans created within us all.
Infinity within each drop creates the infinite ebb and flow of the universe.
We are filled with light, love, and eternal peace.
The drops have no beginning and no end.
There is no polarity, nor definition to each drop.
We are what we need to be and that is all.
Duality is one.
We are one.
If you lose the ‘I’.
Lose ‘need’, ‘want’, and ‘desire’.
Love won’t expire.