ASnowpasta Chronicles turns 3 today!!!!
My, my where did the time go?
I never thought that in a million years I would be this dedicated to anything like this in my life.
I have poured so much time and energy into this site and it never gets old.
And yet, the truth is this is only the beginning for this site.
I cannot thank you all enough for the love and support that has made this site a reality.
I’m grateful for everyone who continues to follow me on this wonderful journey called life.
Here’s to three years and many more to come.
Would you smile if you knew that it could save someone’s life?
Would you smile if it could wash away someone’s pain?
Would you smile if it could improve someone’s mood in seconds?
Would you smile if it could change someone’s life?
Would you smile if it brings happiness and joy to your own life?
Would you smile if you knew it would make you feel good?
Would you smile just because you can?
Regardless of the cause, I sure would.
Pain is temporary, love is forever.
It might seem long lasting, but in reality it will come to an end.
There is a always silver lining beyond the storms’ clouds.
That lining will always lead to an everlasting rainbow.
However, without the storm there would be no rainbow.
Embrace the storm as much as you embrace the rainbow.
Just wait and see what it brings you with an open mind.
You just might be surprised for what is waiting for you at the other side of the storm.
Love to all…
Everyone has their own idea of what kinds of stimuli brings on the tingles for them. Perhaps we all have similar things that cause us to get those tingles. Do any of these things cause you to get the warm fuzzies or tingles in the back of your neck and spine?:
- Feeling the soft tingles in your neck and shoulders from someone gently scratching your back.
- Inhaling the sweet smell of freshly made tea/coffee.
- Drinking ice cold water on a scorching hot day.
- Getting a manicure/pedicure.
- Giving/receiving a hug from a friend or loved one.
- Snuggling on the couch or bed with your dog/cat.
- Biting into a melty chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.
- Walking into a candle shop and smelling all of the wonderful candles.
- Stepping into a hot and steamy shower after a long day.
- Stepping foot into a cafe or restaurant with the sweet aroma of food.
- Listening to the sound of rain gently tapping on the window.
- Hopping into a freshly made bed.
- Sitting outside in the warm mid-day sun.
- Stepping outside in the morning on a autumn day and taking a deep breath in the cool breeze.
- Falling into a deep meditation.
“Now and then, my body craves my poison of choice, but I must abstain so I can continue thinking clearly.” Manuel Osornio Image source https://www.pexels.com/ Stay Connected!!! Instagram:@_emotions_of_life_2016 Twitter: @emotionsoflife1 Thank you for considering supporting emotionsoflife2016 on Patreon! You make this blog possible
via Thoughts #1032 — emotionsoflife2016
Hello! My apologies for the lack of posts and content lately. I’ve recently been hit by one of many life’s curveballs…. right in the gut, or so it seems. It has taken it’s toll on me emotionally and physically over the past few weeks. Since then, life itself really hasn’t been easy lately, and I’ve found it difficult to find the motivation to continue to pursue all of the great things I had in front of me. After feeling so down and beaten up, I realized that I couldn’t continue to feel defeated from things that were out of my control. I must use my passion to give me drive when I feel stranded in the darkness. With that I am moving forward with my personal passion and drive!
Blood lines cannot say,”I love you” to those you love.
Love doesn’t come from shared Chromosomes.
Only the light between our souls does.
Only a few can recognize how important this really is.
Did you know that Blood if a Myth?
Love comes from the light in our souls.
It’s always been there, you just can’t see it yet!
Never forget that you are loved.
Everything is intertwined with divine perfection for a reason.