My geology class and I went to Starved Rock National Park in mid April. We made a few different stops within the range of the Starved Rock area. We went from Buffalo Park, to a few stops within the Quarry, and lastly Mathessien Park. I took over 100 photos, so I uploaded the best of the best pictures of my adventure. 10 hours of hiking in the wet, cold, and rainy park taught me a lot about myself; stuff that I never even knew about myself. For example, I’m very clumsy and afraid of heights. However, I learned to have more confidence within my stride. I now know about myself is that no matter how I fall, I always get back up and keep going on.
I now plan on going for hikes every couple we
Pain is temporary, love is forever.
It might seem long lasting, but in reality it will come to an end.
There is a always silver lining beyond the storms’ clouds.
That lining will always lead to an everlasting rainbow.
However, without the storm there would be no rainbow.
Embrace the storm as much as you embrace the rainbow.
Just wait and see what it brings you with an open mind.
You just might be surprised for what is waiting for you at the other side of the storm.
Love to all…
“Let go and let god”
Easier said than done right?
When things are said and done in the heat of the moment, it’s near to impossible to believe that.
Well, at the end of the day the little quarrels between person to person really don’t matter.
You don’t have control of the other person(s).
However, YOU are in control of yourself.
No one can ever take that away from you.
Peace and love to all.
First there were dogs, then there were cats, then there were frogs, now… lil bunny foo foo is taking over!
Meatloaf mode engaged captain!
The caption to this picture was ‘bunnies attacking cars at denver airport’… does this bunny look vicious enough to attack a car to you?
Cuteness level overload!!!!!!
“Can you hear me now?”
Oh dear god…
Oh my gawd! You better not break this bunny’s heart!
I’ve been a baaaaaaaaaaad bun.
Do I look like the easter bunny to you? SCREW EASTER!
The world would be a much happier place if bunnies ruled it. Have a wonderful day everyone!
One simple thought can change your whole entire day!
It’s pretty simple when you think about it
Any positive thought would do.
Give it a try!
It could very well make your day. 😉
Everyone has their own idea of what kinds of stimuli brings on the tingles for them. Perhaps we all have similar things that cause us to get those tingles. Do any of these things cause you to get the warm fuzzies or tingles in the back of your neck and spine?:
- Feeling the soft tingles in your neck and shoulders from someone gently scratching your back.
- Inhaling the sweet smell of freshly made tea/coffee.
- Drinking ice cold water on a scorching hot day.
- Getting a manicure/pedicure.
- Giving/receiving a hug from a friend or loved one.
- Snuggling on the couch or bed with your dog/cat.
- Biting into a melty chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.
- Walking into a candle shop and smelling all of the wonderful candles.
- Stepping into a hot and steamy shower after a long day.
- Stepping foot into a cafe or restaurant with the sweet aroma of food.
- Listening to the sound of rain gently tapping on the window.
- Hopping into a freshly made bed.
- Sitting outside in the warm mid-day sun.
- Stepping outside in the morning on a autumn day and taking a deep breath in the cool breeze.
- Falling into a deep meditation.
We are universal drops.
Infinite and eternal oceans created within us all.
Infinity within each drop creates the infinite ebb and flow of the universe.
We are filled with light, love, and eternal peace.
The drops have no beginning and no end.
There is no polarity, nor definition to each drop.
We are what we need to be and that is all.
Duality is one.
We are one.