The faces of the enlightened ones grew visible in the darkness of the midnight sky.
The faces turned into full-bodied beings made of the cosmos above.
Light Cosmic dust and geometric shapes emphasized the details within each being.
They laughed lightheartedly, smiled, and bowed to the dear girl.
They acknowledged an infinite source of power within the girl;
A power that she couldn’t see within herself.
The enlightened beings in the stars swiftly morphed into the shape of one single face;
That face belonged to the nameless dreamer.
A deep velvety voice said,”This is who you are. Some things cannot be seen with the human eye, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.”
“I find that hard to believe. How can something exist if you can’t see it?”
“Be as skeptical as you may, but one day you will understand.”
The face in the stars disappeared along with the cosmic dust and sacred geometric shapes.
All that remained was one single star; a star that was the brightest out of all.
The star blinked for one moment, which made the girl feel puzzled, but shortly thereafter she grew determined for an answer.
Pain is temporary, love is forever.
It might seem long lasting, but in reality it will come to an end.
There is a always silver lining beyond the storms’ clouds.
That lining will always lead to an everlasting rainbow.
However, without the storm there would be no rainbow.
Embrace the storm as much as you embrace the rainbow.
Just wait and see what it brings you with an open mind.
You just might be surprised for what is waiting for you at the other side of the storm.
Love to all…
Do you know the true meaning behind F.E.A.R.?
Forget Everything And Run
Face Everything And Rise!!
I fear nothing for there is nothing to fear.
Without fear, I am powerful and am at my fullest potential.
One simple thought can change your whole entire day!
It’s pretty simple when you think about it
Any positive thought would do.
Give it a try!
It could very well make your day. 😉
Everyone has their own idea of what kinds of stimuli brings on the tingles for them. Perhaps we all have similar things that cause us to get those tingles. Do any of these things cause you to get the warm fuzzies or tingles in the back of your neck and spine?:
- Feeling the soft tingles in your neck and shoulders from someone gently scratching your back.
- Inhaling the sweet smell of freshly made tea/coffee.
- Drinking ice cold water on a scorching hot day.
- Getting a manicure/pedicure.
- Giving/receiving a hug from a friend or loved one.
- Snuggling on the couch or bed with your dog/cat.
- Biting into a melty chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.
- Walking into a candle shop and smelling all of the wonderful candles.
- Stepping into a hot and steamy shower after a long day.
- Stepping foot into a cafe or restaurant with the sweet aroma of food.
- Listening to the sound of rain gently tapping on the window.
- Hopping into a freshly made bed.
- Sitting outside in the warm mid-day sun.
- Stepping outside in the morning on a autumn day and taking a deep breath in the cool breeze.
- Falling into a deep meditation.
Care for a stroll friend?
Yes, a stroll in the rain, dear.
Each drop is cleansing.
Mother Nature’s kisses.
Please don’t fear the rain.
Silver is my best friend, dear.
No need to cower.
Silver brings us light and love.
She will not hurt you.
She will bring the sun and moon.
Storms bring out the truth.
Silver is a catalyst.
A beacon of hope
She brings out the best in me.
My best friend Silver.
My name is silver.
I am aged, but infinite.
I come from the sky.
I am here to cleanse the earth.
I adore the sun.
I also adore the moon.
They are both my friends.
We exist as one being.
I exist in you.