The dream I had last night seemed to have a heavy emphasis on spirituality and what I need to do to change the way I’m living my life. For the past few months I have been struggling with the lifestyle that I have created for myself. I’m thinking that a divine force from the universe is trying to tell me something through this dream.
When I entered the dream I found myself in a very socially active area with a lot of people. I wasn’t exactly sure where I was or what I was doing at the time. Within the crowds of people, a few iconic folks from YouTube (names anonymous we’ll call them Jane and Jeremy) made themselves known. They stuck from the crowds of people and quite a few of us started to follow Jeremy and Jane while others split into their own groups. A great circular valley formed and a forest lining the mountain sides grew gradually. Jane and Jeremy were very kind and protective people who loved the people who followed them. The circular valley started to develop shelf-like grooves within the rock. A river connected to a waterfall developed from the side of a massive circular rock that was formed within the valley. Everyone took on a groove and created a ‘mark’. The other groups spectated from above and they appeared to be in awe of the development of the valley below. Grassland, orbs and waves of light flowed through the development on the valley.
Over time people started to grow sour and left our group. The development of the valley started to slow down and the flow of energy ceased to exist. The waterfall turned to a trickle which eventually stopped. The spectators left and there was only a few of us left. I looked above where a V-shaped valley developed around the river and a massive Elk showed itself above the cliff and gracefully jumped down to my side. The icons and the few people who were there were either threatened by the Elk or tried to get a hold of Jane and Jeremy to stop me. Another few Elk stood upon the cliff and urged us to go. I was reluctant, yet excited to leave. Jane and Jeremy didn’t stop me from joining the Elk. Jeremy was confident that we would find some compromise so I can meet up with them while I’m able to move freely. I had hoped that we would be in a healthier environment, but the Elk who was at my aid put me on it’s back and took me on a journey where I traveled for what felt like centuries within seconds. I was given the ability to fly, but was kind of shaky with it for not exactly knowing how to in the first place.
Eventually I was stopped in my hometown right in front of my high school. I was taken off track by something and I got split off from the group of Elk. I realized that there was something else I needed to do before moving onto the next level. There were some children that needed to be freed from the harsh hierarchy that ruled the school. Across the street from the school there was a hidden portal with an obstacle course which led to Mother earth (Gaia) in the form of a massive tree within a cliff. A massive wall of waterfalls faced the front of Gaia. I managed to trick the nasty head of the school, got to Gaia, cleansed and freed the kids, and then got back to the high school. One of the Elk found me and had me slowly take off from the ground into the sky. I was too tired to have the assistance of the Elk help me fly so I got onto the back of the Elk and went to our next destination.
We landed into a glass building which was supposedly a Wal-Mart. In reality it was basically a grocery store filled with angry and deceitful people who tried to mug each other. After grabbing what I needed, I was lead to the lanes that lead to an opening gate to an airplane. I was checked out, given a few bags, then lead off to the door which lead to a massive flash of light. I woke up feeling strange yet intruiged by the dream.
I’m wonder what my future entails….
Believe it or not, I really love Metal. I started to listen to Metal when I was in High School and ever since then, I was hooked. Metal-core, Nu-metal, Melodic metal, Death metal, Djent, etc you name it. However, I’m very picky choosy about the songs and bands that I listen to, but there are quite a few songs that grab my attention. I just wanted to share some of my favorite quotes from some of my favorite metal songs. Believe it or not, maybe you might find some insight from some of these song quotes.
- “We make this world worth saving, are you prepared to believe? Kill everything that kills you, live long and die for me.” -Slipknot, Sarcastrophe
- “I left behind this little fact; you cannot kill what you did not create.” -Slipknot, Duality
- “Have faith and you won’t be left behind.” -Veil of Maya, Aeris
- “All my life, I’ve been waiting for something that never came, it never came. But I’ll keep saying. All my life, I’ve been searching for something, to break these chains, to break these chains. And I’ll keep swinging.” -The Ghost Inside, Engine 45
- “I won’t wear the crown of thorns. I won’t wear the mask of Judas. I’ll never be what you want me to be. You’ll never see the beauty I see.” -Bleeding Through, Number Seven With a Bullet
- “I won’t break, not today. I won’t break, not today. Dead like me. Dead like me.”- Bleeding Through, Dead Like Me
- “I’m holding on to a fairytale, we’re moving forward but we’re not there yet.” -A Day to Remember, Homesick.
- “God help those who help themselves, and forget about everyone else. You lost your nerve, you missed the point. God help those with open hands, may they never feel burden again. Yeah I’ll stand up for those who can’t. I’ll close the distance.” -A Day to Remember, Sometimes You’re the Hammer, Sometimes You’re the Nail
- “Burn me alive. If you feel that’s justified. I need more than faith, to see you on the other side, the other side.” -A Day to Remember, Justified
- “I’ve done this on my own. And I don’t care what you do to me, I won’t hand over, I won’t hand over what is mine. I’ve done this for too long, to let you take it away from me,It’s too late to stop me ‘Cause I refuse. I refuse… to die. I refuse to die!” -Stonesour, Hell & Consequences
May Ganesha, the Universe, God, and the Ascended Masters bring love and light to you.
May they cleanse the fog of yesterday and unleash the sunshine of today.
May they guide you to push through all obstacles to make your day run smoothly.
May they shine light upon this morning to create a path of positivity for you.
Make way for today is going to be a wonderful day.
The moment I close my eyes is the moment a door opens up.
Not just any door; a door to my dreams.
Sleep opens the door to a treasure trove of dreams.
A world that I never knew could ever exist manifests in front of my eyes as I enter the realm of sleep.
Colorful worlds, characters, and colossal monuments greet me as I walk through the non-physical door.
My subconscious is a sea of endless possibilities.
The possibilities that the dreams bestow to me can very well manifest themselves if I truly wanted them to.
I will not lie when I say that there are some days where I wish I could stay in my dreams for much longer than one night.
But there is one thing that dreams have taught me that’s an important question to keep in mind in the waking world:
What new friend(s) will the day bring?
Good morning to you! Good morning to you!
I hope that today is your best one ever, I really do.
Start the day with a smile. Today is a brand new beginning.
The Dalai Lama couldn’t have said it any better.
Our dreams are an open door to a whole new world that we never knew was there.
Sweet dreams everyone.
My geology class and I went to Starved Rock National Park in mid April. We made a few different stops within the range of the Starved Rock area. We went from Buffalo Park, to a few stops within the Quarry, and lastly Mathessien Park. I took over 100 photos, so I uploaded the best of the best pictures of my adventure. 10 hours of hiking in the wet, cold, and rainy park taught me a lot about myself; stuff that I never even knew about myself. For example, I’m very clumsy and afraid of heights. However, I learned to have more confidence within my stride. I now know about myself is that no matter how I fall, I always get back up and keep going on.
I now plan on going for hikes every couple we